How Can I Help?
I’m often asked about training options, what can I offer? Well, it depends what you need. Below is a list of some of the training activities I’ve undertaken
in the last 12 months or so. How about some training:
- From an accredited interactive whiteboard trainer, in any interactive whiteboard software you can name!
- On the TPACK Framework – It’s said to the be the Total Package for educators wanting to understand how to plan with technology. Let us teach you how it’s done!
- With any technology, what so ever from which you’d like to see more learning and pupil progress for your buck ! Examples include but are not exclusive to:
- Augmented Reality,
- Mixed Reality,
- QR Codes,
- Digital Storytelling,
- Virtual Learning Environments
- iPads /iPods
- Visualisers/Document Cameras
- On how to plan lessons which integrate technology effectively
- On how to map the ICT Capability into your unit plans.
- On how to demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria in the National Professional Standards for Teachers
- On how to plan outstanding lessons which maximise your student’s potential
- On how to use Assessment for Learning effectively with your students.
Coaching and Demo Lessons
I can work with your staff to help them deliver a lesson with their new technology. I can be there to help them as they teach offering hands on support to build confidence and develop expertise. As i’m a qualified and well practised teacher I can also come and teach a lesson for you and demonstrate how to get the most out of your technology. When staff see the reactions and results from your students happening right before their eyes they’ll want to know more!
Advice and Consultancy
- Let us help you with answers to questions like:
- What technology should I purchase?
- Which software suits us best?
- What training do my staff need?
- How can I engage my staff and help them understand why technology is important?
- I paid thousands for that IWB how do I get a return for my investment?
How I do it
The blog on this site is filled with over six years worth of information, resources and ideas. All of this information talks about cutting edge educational technology, technology designed to lead any school’s 21st century learning environment in the right direction. If you want to lead your school in this direction why not have a look?
I’ve gathered tried and tested resources from schools and teachers all around the world and collected them all together in our FREE IWB resource collection. Of course, there are so many of them now that I’ve even been sorting them for you by subject and year level. Have you had a look?
If you need a little more guidance as to how to get the best out of the new technologies in your classroom then feel free to tap into my expertise at your own school? I offer training in a vast array of educational technologies. I’ve been working with IWBs for years and is a certified trainer for Promethean, SMART and Easiteach Next Generation. On top of that I run a range of courses in other cutting-edge technologies. Most recently I’ve been sharing my knowledge of the TPACK framework, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, Personal Learning Networks, Qr Codes, Digital Storytelling, Virtual Learning Environments and iPads. Is there something you’d like to know more about? Let me help you!