This WordPress theme has been designed to make life easier for teachers across Australia. By using the WordPress platform on your own hosted site, this simple theme will enable you to create an online record of your professional achievements against AITSL’s National Professional Standards for Teachers in no time!
This application is written and maintained by Teacher Technologies. If you find any errors please report them to us to ensure the application is it’s best.
- Configuration Changes
- Permalink structure to Day and name structure
- Blog name to “<Your Name>”
- Blog Description to “My teaching portfolio for AISTL’s NPSfT”
- “Blog pages show at most” or “posts per page” (i.e. pagination) to 5
- “Syndication feeds show the most recent” or “posts per rss” to 5
- Thumbnail media dimensions to 198px (W) by 164px (H)
- Site’s front page
- Prompts for plugins required by the theme.
- Comments turned off automatically for posts older than 60 days
- Content Changes
- Default Categories & Tags
- Default Pages & Example Posts (incl. Categories and Tags)
- Default Menu Structures & Links
- Default Widgets for the dynamic Sidebar
- Profile Image – A picture or photo which appears on the left of the header throughout the site.
Social Networks: Each of the following links can be configured and shown on the site’s navigation bar as icons:
- Facebook (for Groups)
- v1.0.0 – Initial release of the theme on 01/10/2012.
- V1.1.o – Second Release. Updated to work with newer versions of WordPress and to fix issues with Twitter feed. Released on 10/02/2015