Years ago we created a theme for WordPress called the e-Portfolio. We had lots of emails about how on earth you could host it without knowing how to set up your own WordPress instance. So we’ve created something new…. Introducing
This application is written and maintained by Edufolios. If you find any errors please report them to us to ensure the application is it’s best.
To help you get the most out of your Edufolio we have created a whole channel of how-to videos at our Vimeo channel.
- Configuration Changes
- Permalink structure to Day and name structure
- Blog name to “<Your Name>”
- Blog Description to “My teaching portfolio for AISTL’s NPSfT”
- “Blog pages show at most” or “posts per page” (i.e. pagination) to 5
- “Syndication feeds show the most recent” or “posts per rss” to 5
- Thumbnail media dimensions to 198px (W) by 164px (H)
- Site’s front page
- Prompts for plugins required by the theme.
- Comments turned off automatically for posts older than 60 days
- Content Changes
- Default Categories & Tags
- Default Pages & Example Posts (incl. Categories and Tags)
- Default Menu Structures & Links
- Default Widgets for the dynamic Sidebar
- Profile Image – A picture or photo which appears on the left of the header throughout the site.
Social Networks: Each of the following links can be configured and shown on the site’s navigation bar as icons:
- Facebook (for Groups)
- v1.0.0 – Initial release of the theme on 01/10/2012.
- V1.1.o – Second Release. Updated to work with newer versions of WordPress and to fix issues with Twitter feed. Released on 10/02/2015
- We have now moved to a fully automated set up service at edufolios.org